Thursday, December 11, 2008

Uh Oh. Bear in Trouble.


Uh Oh. Bear in Trouble. My job is to guard the house and I messed up. Last night some animal came into the yard and took out two of my human's plants. She was not happy. Bear feels bad. I hope I don't get punished. What if I have to do something terrible, like cleaning? Oh no. Bear scared. What if I only get one barrel of honey a week instead of two? I will hide behind Rocky until my human forgets about her plants.

2 comments:

Harry Bear said...

Oh don't fret, Mr. Bear. Maybe your humans will launch an investigation. They can't really expect you to be on bear duty 24/7? can they? Not sure 'bout you but my first thought was perhaps your blog stalker should be number one on your list of detainees.

Buddy Lee said...

That plant was delicious. Thanks!