
My human is sponsoring a neighborhood food drive to benefit the San Diego Food Bank... but here's my dilemma: she will be collecting all the food this week... and it will all be sitting in my living room..... oh boy, oh bear, my mouth is already watering! But the food is meant for poor families and I don't want any humans to be hungry.... but would it be okay for me to take just a couple things?... because I am hungry too! I don't know what to do... Please help me with my bear dilemma!
1 comment:
hmm...that is a very tuff dilemma indeed. what if you were to eat some of the food, but also donate a few canisters of hunny? hungry humans must need hunny too. I know Mrs. Big Guy likes it on her peanut butter sandwiches, and Big Guy likes it on his oats. I think that if you donated some hunny it would be perfectly ethical to stash your new food under your new auburn blankie. Hope this helps you make your decision.
Post a Comment