Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Pasta is good for bears!

Tonight for dinner we had bear pasta! I had mine with honey on top. Rocky had his with cheese. It was very good although I felt a little bad about eating those little bear-shaped pasta pieces. I just have to remember that they are not real bears like me and Rocky!

2 comments:

Harry Bear said...

rocky, those pastas are so cute! maybe if you pretend they are salmon shaped instead of your friends, then it will be okay? that is what i do when i eat gummi bears. that bag looks pretty small. were there enough pasta bears to fill your tummy, rocky?

Mr. Bear said...

Rocky said that he will try to pretend the bears are salmon as you suggest Harry. I think the pasta gave Rocky enough energy to play the drums for two whole hours then he had to eat again.