Thursday, December 4, 2008

Snowball

Snowball is my good friend. She is a polar bear who lives in Seattle. I don't like her living so far away from me because my human can't afford to fly me up to Seattle to visit her and I miss her. I want her to move down here with her humans, therefore, I am starting a campaign for bringing her down here.

Please send donations for the BRING SNOWBALL HERE campaign to me. I am also accepting applications for a campaign manager and a fund raising supervisor. They will be volunteer positions but there will be free honey for all involved. Please help us!

3 comments:

Harry Bear said...

Snowball looks like a fun bear! maybe she will want to join bearplace? I see you got all dressed up to see her too! she must be a very important bearfriend :) i can donate cheeseballs to her not for profit organization.

Mr. Bear said...

Thanks Harry! That is very generous of you!

Mr. Bear said...

Harry, you have an overactive imagination! Snowball is like my sister.