Monday, November 10, 2008

Sushi for bears


This was my plate. I ate it all with my paws in a matter of seconds!! The humans used strange wood sticks to eat their food, it seemed like a lot more work than using their paws. And I'm not sure why they put all that fluffy white stuff with the fish but it was still good. No honey though:(


Rocky gets ready to climb the bamboo outside the restaurant. Rocky enjoyed the outing although he was kind of shy and spent a lot of time in my human's bag.

The humans tried some hot sake but they didn't drink very much - I guess it's an acquired taste, like Honey Ale! They seemed to prefer their coke and water. Maybe next time we can all get some green tea ice cream - that sounds pretty bear-friendly!

Now it's time for some bear beauty sleep!

No comments: