
Today is relaxation time for Mr. Bear. After a very busy week of stalking and hiding, I am ready for a rest. My human made me chocolate cupcakes - yum yum! - and I plan on eating most of them and sharing the rest while I watch tv and think about my upcoming book. I have decided to write a book... about me! What do you guys think? Do you have any ideas for my book? I will give you a original paw-printed copy when it comes out!
2 comments:
oh wow! mr. bear, i think cupcakes are wonderful fuel for writing your book. I wrote a short story about my adventures in the city once. I don't think I could write an entire book. I'm so impressed! Maybe you could expand upon your experience with the fed ex guy and the insulating guys? it could be a scary halloween book.
Mr. Bear, I was thinking...what if you tested some of you stories in the bearplace newsletter?
Post a Comment