The Adventures of Mr. Bear and friends

Monday, August 31, 2009

Grey in Virginia


Grey is hanging out in his old-fashioned hotel room in Virginia. I think he misses his cousin Rocky. It is a very large hotel room for such a small bear. Grey is a big adventurer though and he likes to travel the world.
Posted by Mr. Bear at 9:37 PM

1 comment:

fedbear said...

did grey travel all by himself? he is a brave bear.

September 2, 2009 at 12:38 AM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Mr. Bear
I am a brown bear. I am 3 feet 3 inches tall and I have a big tummy:). My favorite foods are honey and salmon. I have lots of furry friends too. I will introduce them all to you on this blog!
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2016 (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2012 (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2009 (9)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ▼  August (7)
      • Grey in Virginia
      • Me teaching Rocky how to get big like me.
      • Rocky is still learning to grow.
      • Ed and Moe
      • More of Rocky's family.
      • Me, celebrating the male human's birthday.
      • Eskeeeemo the Monkey
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2008 (33)
    • ►  December (11)
    • ►  November (22)

My favorite websites

  • Bearplace

My Blog List

  • Bernard & Sleepy Hippo's Excellent Hippo Adventure
    Volunteering at Bishops' House - There is a lovely little museum in Meersbrook Park in Sheffield called Bishops' House. It is kept open by volunteers at the weekend. Sleepy and I decide...
    14 years ago
  • feddie's blog
    Berrie got it right this time! - Berrie: I am going to make a cup of coffee with sugar and milk. Stir a bit. Got it right this time!
    16 years ago
  • Harry Bear's Blogworld
    To all the girls i've loved before.... - I am a bear's bear which is why I think the lady bears find me likable. Here are some of my ex's. From left to right: Tangy, Fresca (not technically and ex...
    17 years ago
  • The Bongos
    Seasons Greetings - Well its been a busy week for us this week. Firstly cheggers has been in the kitchen again making his annual festive fayre - sausage rolls ginger fudge, m...
    17 years ago
Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.